Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger Takes Her Clothes Off for New Coffee Table Book

X Factor USA judge and former Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger poses almost nude for a coffee table called Culo.



The book, which is currently in stores now, is the product of the efforts of Sean "Diddy" Comns, Jimmy Lovine and fashion photographer Mazzucco.

The coffee table book Culo features 246 "backside" pictures of celebrities, including Lady gaga and Irina Shayk.





The former Dancing With the Stars winner says that she turns to dance when she wants to shed the extra weight.

'When I'm getting ready for a tour or a video shoot, I throw myself full throttle into my work and those extra ten pounds just seem to melt off,' she says.

In addition to being a judge on the US version of X Factor Scherzinger is currently promoting her first solo album, Killer Love.

'I come from the same place these contestants do,' she says when discussing the show.

'I empathise with them because I know what it's like to be up there proving yourself. '

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...