Thursday, December 1, 2011

Why the Kardashians are ‘F*cking Idiots’ According to Daniel Craig


Daniel Craig is a very private person, on and off the cameras. And during an interview for British GQ, he says he’s got a good reason for his secrecy: one you go Kardashian, you never go back.

“I think there's a lot to be said for keeping your own counsel,” Craig tells the magazine.

British GQ January 2012 issue

“You can't buy it back. You can't buy your privacy back. 'Ooh, I want to be alone. 'F*ck you. We've been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta, and now you want some privacy?'”

In case he wasn't clear enough that he was talking about the Kardashians -- hey, reality shows blend together -- he then emphasized his target.

“It's a career. What can I tell you?” he continues. “It is a career; I'm not being cynical. And why wouldn't you? Look at the Kardashians, they're worth millions. Millions! I don't think they were that badly off to begin with, but now look at them. You see that and you think, 'What, you mean all I have to do is behave like a f*cking idiot on television and then you'll pay me millions?'”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...